Monday, February 13, 2012

Week 6 EOC: Me X 3



I use Yamaha keyboards.

I play guitar and keyboard for my own personal pleasure and over the years I have exclusively purchased Yamaha keyboards. I really like the consistent quality of Yamaha products and now after many years of using their keyboards I am used to the commonality of how they work. I first became aware of Yamaha as a musical instrument manufacture when I was in band in high school. I played the french horn which was provided by the school and it was a Yamaha.


I have worn Levis 505 jeans since I was a kid. That is what my mother bought for all of us kids. I am sure that she bought Levis because of their reputation of not only being the original but the toughest jeans on the market. As I grew up and started making my own buying decisions Levis were the only choice for me. My mother couldn’t be wrong could she?


Dove soap



I grew up using Zest soap. As I got older my skin became more sensitive so I sought out a milder soap that wouldn’t leave me with a rash.

I was influenced by the ads for Dove soap and have been using it every sense. As advertised it is gentle but cleans well leaving no residue. I now use the Dove Men’s + Care in the shower. This is the best cleaning system I have ever used. It is a liquid soap with a plastic scrubber.

No comments:

Post a Comment